At 100th Monkey Mushroom Farm, we believe in:
- Old-fashioned business values of quality, integrity, and commitment. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. We take pride in what we do, and if we can’t produce a top-quality product, then we won’t produce one at all.
- Being experts in our field. We have over a decade of mushroom-growing experience that has taught us the intricacies of the process. We apply our expertise to produce high quality mushroom kits each and every day.
- Your right to healthy and pure food. We are talking about the way food used to be before the introduction of additives, preservatives, pesticides, and dyes. That’s why we are very picky about what we use to make our kits. Our mushroom kits are made of a special blend of wholesome nutrition formulated to produce the best quality mushrooms. You will find that our kits are as pure and wholesome as they get.
- Nature’s power to heal. We started our company to bring nature to you. Our grow-at-home mushroom kits provide you with an easy way to fit a little bit of nature into your busy life and in the comfort of your own home.
- Educating children about their environment. As educators, we have observed that children have become removed from their natural environment and from their food sources. We want our mushroom kits and curriculum to be a useful instrument in teaching children about fungus and nature.
- Educating all people about mushrooms. We want to teach you about the crucial role that mushrooms play in keeping our planet healthy. With a better understanding of the benefits of mushrooms in nature, you can use mushrooms to improve the health and vitality of your plants, trees gardens and soil. We also want to educate you on how gourmet mushrooms can keep you healthy with their powerful medicinal properties.
- Sustainability. This is not a word we just throw around. We do what we do because we love nature, and it is our priority to protect this nature that we love so much. Therefore, we run an environmentally-friendly farm with a five-year goal of being off the grid entirely. On our website, we also teach you how to extend the life of your mushroom kit so you can develop your own mushroom garden on your landscape.
- Being socially responsible. This is just as important to us as being a wholesome, green company. We are actively involved in donating our mushroom kits to the underprivileged in our community so they, too, can reconnect with the healing power of nature.
- Excellent customer service. We are here to answer any questions or resolve any issues you may have. Because we want you to enjoy your mushroom-growing experience, we guarantee your satisfaction with our kits. Period.